Reports and Research
- 2014 Section 805 Report
- 2013 Section 805 Report
- 2014-2017 Stragetic Plan
- 2010 Strategic Plan
- 2007 Strategic Plan
- 2005 Strategic Plan
In the past several years, the BBS undertook several research projects relating to its licensee and registrant populations. The summary reports and original datasets are available below.
The datasets are free to use. If you plan on using any of these materials for research purposes, the BBS is interested in your results. Contact the BBS via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In Fall 2006 the Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS) conducted a voluntary and anonymous demographic survey of its active licensees and registrants. The BBS mailed out approximately 64,000 demographic surveys and received 25,909 responses, a response rate of 40.48%. This is the BBS' first effort at obtaining and analyzing demographic information about its licensee and registrant populations.
The summary report of the survey and the dataset are available to download below.
- Demographic Survey Summary Report
- Demographic Survey Results - data set (excel format)
- Demographic Survey Results - data set (text format)
Tracking the LCSW and MFT Licensing Process - 2008
In July 2008, staff at the BBS analyzed a substantial amount of data relating to the LCSW and MFT licensing process. Staff used a new reporting tool made available by the Department of Consumer Affairs to access and organize various data for all 2002, 2003, and 2004 graduates who registered with the BBS.
- Tracking the LCSW and MFT Licensing Processes Summary Report
- MFT Intern (2002-2004 Graduates) data set (excel format)
- MFT Intern (2002-2004 Graduates) data set (text format)
- ASW (2002-2004 Graduates) data set (excel format)
- ASW (2002-2004 Graduates) data set (text format)