California Business and Professions code §4990.16 states “Protection of the public shall be the highest priority for the board in exercising its licensing, regulatory, and disciplinary functions. Whenever the protection of the public is inconsistent with other interests sought to be promoted, the protection of the public shall be paramount.”
To promote public protection and consumer education, the Board’s enforcement actions are public record, and the most recent list is published on this page. Additionally, consumers may find it helpful to review the information for obtaining copies of Enforcement Actions, Documents or Publications or Consumer Complaint Information.
VERIFY LICENSES ON-LINE
To promote public protection and consumer education, the Board’s enforcement actions are public record. Consumers may view pending and prior enforcement actions by looking up a licensee or registrant on the Board’s license verification page.
Enforcement Actions - July 2016
- Luke Benoit, LMFT 40671
- George Efrain Montoya, LMFT 37364
- Jennifer Lynn Moore, LCSW 25827
- Kerrie Anne O’Leary, PCCI 566
- Naomi Deedra Silva, LPCC 453
- Leticia Velazquez, LCSW 59556
- Alejandra Maria Calderon, ASW 31569
- Gregori Persian Couch, IMF 79938
- Richard Joseph Haynes, LMFT 39638
- Jerry Lopez, ASW 35142
- Cathleen Davison Mastan, LMFT 32224
- Susan Elaine Moore, IMF 79706
- Robert Ellis O’Bryan, LMFT 41792
- Jenny Diane Patterson-Kerr, IMF 67432
- Amber Dawn Rossi, ASW 59734
- Laura Julie Allyn Tomlinson, LCSW 28337
- Ranjit Kaur Batth, ASW 30556
- Kevin David Dolan, IMF 94357
- Diane Inez Garcia-Becker, IMF 94358
- Glen W. Hong, LCSW 25645
- Hosson D. Hooper, LMFT 79118
- Lisa Stone Kelley, LCSW 14389
- Jamie C. Miller, LMFT 47558
- Guity Salehian Reaves, IMF 78738
- Pamela M. Sudano-Ruegg, LMFT 30488
- David Arthur Vandevert, LMFT 37501
Glossary of Terms related to Enforcement Actions
Citation: An Administrative action, usually including a fine, for violations of the statutes and regulations enforced by the Board.
Accusation: A written statement of charges which shall set forth in ordinary and concise language the acts or omissions with which the respondent is charged, to the end that the respondent will be able to prepare his defense.
Revocation, or revoked: The license or registration is revoked as a result of enforcement action rendered by the Board. No practice is permitted.
Suspension: The licensee or registrant is prohibited from practicing for a specific period of time.
Stayed: The revocation or suspension is postponed, and the licensee or registrant is put on probation.
Probation: The licensee or registrant may continue to practice under specific terms and conditions.
Voluntary Surrender / Surrender of License: The licensee or registrant turns in the license or registration while charges are still pending. The right to practice is ended.
Public Reprimand: The licensee or registrant is issued a letter of reprimand resulting from an enforcement action or pursuant to Business and Professions Code Section 495.
Effective Decision Date: The date the enforcement action goes into operation.
Writ of Mandate: The licensee or registrant has appealed the Board's Decision to the Superior Court.
Stay: The Board or Court has ordered the Board's Decision to not be enforced pending further action.