How to Find Services
Are you a Californian looking for mental health services? Many resources are available to those in need. The Board has a list of referral services that can assist you in finding a licensed mental health professional in your area.
Also, many organizations can help you find mental health services. Here are a few organizations that can help you:
- SAMHSA National Mental Health Information Center - California
- National Mental Health Association Research Center
- National Institute of Mental Health
- National Association for the Mentally Ill – California
- Mental Health Association in California
The Board also provides several consumer publications regarding mental health services. Please visit Forms and Publications to download these free publications.
Continue to monitor this page as more organizations and resources are added.