To promote public protection and consumer education, the Board’s enforcement actions are public record, and the most recent list is published on this page.
To promote public protection and consumer education, the Board’s enforcement actions are public record. Consumers may view pending and prior enforcement actions by looking up a licensee or registrant on the Board’s license verification page.
A written statement of charges which shall set forth in ordinary and concise language the acts or omissions with which the respondent is charged, to the end that the respondent will be able to prepare his defense.
An Administrative action, usually including a fine, for violations of the statutes and regulations enforced by the Board.
- Effective Decision Date
The date the enforcement action goes into operation.
The licensee or registrant may continue to practice under specific terms and conditions.
- Public Reprimand
The licensee or registrant is issued a letter of reprimand resulting from an enforcement action or pursuant to Business and Professions Code Section 495.
- Revocation or Revoked
The license or registration is revoked as a result of enforcement action rendered by the Board. No practice is permitted.
The Board or Court has ordered the Board's Decision to not be enforced pending further action.
The revocation or suspension is postponed, and the licensee or registrant is put on probation.
The licensee or registrant is prohibited from practicing for a specific period of time.
- Voluntary Surrender/Surrender of License
The licensee or registrant turns in the license or registration while charges are still pending. The right to practice is ended.
- Writ of Mandate
The licensee or registrant has appealed the Board's Decision to the Superior Court.
Enforcement Actions - December 2017
- Olga A. Aguilar, LMFT 90845
- Valerie Cross, LMFT 25409
- Eric L. Dabrowski, LCSW 9376
- Patrick Warren Holley, LCSW 23275
- Jeffrey William Kirishian, LEP 2037
- Maggie Locke, LMFT 38859
- Damon Joseph Maggio, LMFT 44475
- Christopher Merris, LMFT 33250
- Ayako Mori, LCSW 68173
- Kim Thi Nguyen, LCSW 68345
- Deborah Ann Paster, LMFT 54045
- Gabriele Elly Roberts, LMFT 41773
- Diane Lamphier Ruddell, LCSW 18408
- Gary Sahly, LMFT 14265
- Judith Faye Schwarzenbach, LEP 1479
- Thomas Alexander Seibel, LCSW 21454
- Karen Brosseau Shay, LMFT 32828
- Richard Travis, LMFT 14361
- Paul E. True, LMFT 42710
- Robert Weiss, LCSW 17610
- Jordan Kadak Wolfe, LMFT 90316
- Petition to Revoke Probation
- Shelley Diane Droescher, LCSW 20527
- Robert Lee Teister, LMFT 13627
- Accusation and Petition to Revoke Probation
- Mia Elizabeth Taylor, ASW 69287
- Peter M. Bernstein, LMFT 7549
- Serenity Bowen, LCSW 23271
- Wayne, Wai-Ming Li, LMFT 45086
- Stephanie Lynn Morales, LMFT 43640
- Regina Ann Nordman, LMFT 40091
- Beth-Ann Ogulnick, LCSW 23987
- Saundra Sue Squires, LMFT 41219
- Adam Taveras, IMF 75002
- James Christopher Baca, ASW 33804