To promote public protection and consumer education, the Board’s enforcement actions are public record, and the most recent list is published on this page.
To promote public protection and consumer education, the Board’s enforcement actions are public record. Consumers may view pending and prior enforcement actions by looking up a licensee or registrant on the Board’s license verification page.
A written statement of charges which shall set forth in ordinary and concise language the acts or omissions with which the respondent is charged, to the end that the respondent will be able to prepare his defense.
An Administrative action, usually including a fine, for violations of the statutes and regulations enforced by the Board.
- Effective Decision Date
The date the enforcement action goes into operation.
The licensee or registrant may continue to practice under specific terms and conditions.
- Public Reprimand
The licensee or registrant is issued a letter of reprimand resulting from an enforcement action or pursuant to Business and Professions Code Section 495.
- Revocation or Revoked
The license or registration is revoked as a result of enforcement action rendered by the Board. No practice is permitted.
The Board or Court has ordered the Board's Decision to not be enforced pending further action.
The revocation or suspension is postponed, and the licensee or registrant is put on probation.
The licensee or registrant is prohibited from practicing for a specific period of time.
- Voluntary Surrender/Surrender of License
The licensee or registrant turns in the license or registration while charges are still pending. The right to practice is ended.
- Writ of Mandate
The licensee or registrant has appealed the Board's Decision to the Superior Court.
Enforcement Actions - March 2018
- Lori Annette Alford, LCSW 14610
- Joan Marie Archer, LCSW 14615
- Frances Whitfield Brown, LCSW 11836
- David Greer, LMFT 80076
- Bobbe L Knoller, LCSW 13088
- Joyce Elaine Kougl, LMFT 51745
- Ryan N Landstedt, AMFT 86998
- Monica Dawne Lang, LMFT 44712
- Andrew James Mauldin, LMFT 52113
- Shirley Ann Millico, ASW 61854
- Joan I Moynihan, LMFT 24052
- Linda Norton, LMFT 19062
- Jennifer J. Parsons, LMFT 24076
- Kristen Leann Paul, LCSW 66800
- Cassandra Ida Phengdy, ASW 69357
- Miriam Magdy Robb, LMFT 51337
- Vanessa Marie Rodriguez, LMFT 51145
- Theresa Ann Thoits, LMFT 48141
- Nga Caroline Tran Ryan, LPCC 997
- David E Vendig, LMFT 51583
- Kelly Lynn Villegas, LCSW 60689
- Petition to Revoke Probation
- Misty Yeager Murphy, AMFT 85795
- Louise Richard, AMFT 92833
- Jada Gradine Reynolds-Wilson, ASW 35222
- Carol Louise Sand, AMFT 92833
- Jill Dunlop Yeomans, LMFT 28828
- Heather Katherine Bridge, AMFT 93527
- William Carson Clapham, LMFT 22115
- Michael Palmer Davidson, AMFT 97236
- Steven Scott Mac Gregor, AMFT, 80831
- Isabelo Aguilar Leoncio, AMFT 73343
- Jorge Ivan Hernandez, LMFT 52255
- Denise Mary Maguire, LCSW 18475
- Saul Medina, ASW 32780
- Patricia Ann Reynolds, APCC 1722
- Adrian Deleon Sanchez, LMFT 78613
- Sylvia Maria Soriano, ASW 61958
- James Scott Svoboda, AMFT 71685
- Angela Marie Tejeda, ASW 35129
- Jane Pettis Winslow, LMFT 50716
- Susan Catherine Holden, LCSW 25830
- Cindy Colleen Johnston, AMFT 83262
- Anna Marie Jones, AMFT 105311
- Julann Laurie Nickolaisen, LCSW 14377
- Laura Elizabeth Robbins Rios, AMFT 105512
- Azadeh Taefi, AMFT 68747
- Online Complaint Form
- Consumer Complaint Form and Authorization Release
- Section 801, 802 - Report of Settlement, Judgment, or Arbitration Awards
- Section 803 - Reporting Requirements for Court Clerks
- Section 805 - Health Facility Reporting Form
- Section 805 - Health Facility or Peer Review Reporting Form