To promote public protection and consumer education, the Board’s enforcement actions are public record, and the most recent list is published on this page.
To promote public protection and consumer education, the Board’s enforcement actions are public record. Consumers may view pending and prior enforcement actions by looking up a licensee or registrant on the Board’s license verification page.
A written statement of charges which shall set forth in ordinary and concise language the acts or omissions with which the respondent is charged, to the end that the respondent will be able to prepare his defense.
An Administrative action, usually including a fine, for violations of the statutes and regulations enforced by the Board.
- Effective Decision Date
The date the enforcement action goes into operation.
The licensee or registrant may continue to practice under specific terms and conditions.
- Public Reprimand
The licensee or registrant is issued a letter of reprimand resulting from an enforcement action or pursuant to Business and Professions Code Section 495.
- Revocation or Revoked
The license or registration is revoked as a result of enforcement action rendered by the Board. No practice is permitted.
The Board or Court has ordered the Board's Decision to not be enforced pending further action.
The revocation or suspension is postponed, and the licensee or registrant is put on probation.
The licensee or registrant is prohibited from practicing for a specific period of time.
- Voluntary Surrender/Surrender of License
The licensee or registrant turns in the license or registration while charges are still pending. The right to practice is ended.
- Writ of Mandate
The licensee or registrant has appealed the Board's Decision to the Superior Court.
Enforcement Actions - November 2018
- Gertrude Glodine Burns, LCSW 27305
- Andrea Gershwin, LCSW 19029
- Mara Leon Hestenes, LCSW 16282
- Christine D. McIIwain, LMFT 13424
- Alison B. McMullen, LCSW 72513
- Elsa G. Toledo, LEP 2861
- Julia Triplett, AMFT 61562
- Petition to Revoke Probation
- Kevin David Dolan, AMFT 94357
- Jessica Katherine Gasior, LMFT 88541
- Edgar Gutierrez, ASW 67735
- Jeffrey Steven Cotton, LMFT 32700
- Audrey Inez Del Prete, ASW 68556
- Kristin Michelle Guy, ASW 63698
- William Gregory Hargrove, LMFT 39501
- Leah Nichole Henry, AMFT 87843
- Mark Noel Anderson, APCC 173
- Alfonso Apu, LCSW 25175
- Rachel L. Azevedo, LCSW 75282
- Edmund Jose Bajet, APCC 5863
- Carrie Banks, LCSW 86788
- Courtney Amber Chavez, AMFT 110379
- Christian Davalos, LMFT 52340
- Renita Yvette Gant-Shaffer, ASW 86616
- Norberto Garcia, LCSW 13312
- Alfred T. Golladay, ASW 86674
- Antiba Blo Key Graham, ASW 67339
- Kristine Rose Grant, LMFT 33765
- Christopher Michael Gutierrez-Lohrman, LEP 3042
- Rocio Ibet Hernandez, AMFT 70870
- Jacqueline Bryce Herron, AMFT 83593
- Hosson D. Hooper, LMFT 79118
- David John Jordan, AMFT 87816
- Sheila Francis Lynch, LCSW 76775
- Elena Marie Mayora, ASW 73998
- George Efrain Montoya, LMFT 37364
- Armin Julio Morales, ASW 73616
- Melissa Michelle Munoz, AMFT 110615
- Susan M. Munoz, ASW 32600
- Linda Maureen Nichols, LMFT 20266
- Regina Ann Nordman, LMFT 40091
- Robert Ellis O’Bryan, LMFT 41792
- Pascual Jose Ortiz, AMFT 110380
- Amy Pesceone-Brborich, LMFT 39739
- Alexandra Taylor Rupp, ASW 86615
- Robert Joseph Sega, AMFT 91666
- Tiaziana M. Tarquinio, LMFT 43706
- Darlene Lluvia Valdez, AMFT 110614
- Joseph Zelinsky Westheimer, AMFT 78838
- James Leigh Wickert, ASW 35724
- Online Complaint Form
- Consumer Complaint Form and Authorization Release
- Section 801, 802 - Report of Settlement, Judgment, or Arbitration Awards
- Section 803 - Reporting Requirements for Court Clerks
- Section 805 - Health Facility Reporting Form
- Section 805 - Health Facility or Peer Review Reporting Form