To promote public protection and consumer education, the Board’s enforcement actions are public record, and the most recent list is published on this page.
To promote public protection and consumer education, the Board’s enforcement actions are public record. Consumers may view pending and prior enforcement actions by looking up a licensee or registrant on the Board’s license verification page.
A written statement of charges which shall set forth in ordinary and concise language the acts or omissions with which the respondent is charged, to the end that the respondent will be able to prepare his defense.
An Administrative action, usually including a fine, for violations of the statutes and regulations enforced by the Board.
- Effective Decision Date
The date the enforcement action goes into operation.
The licensee or registrant may continue to practice under specific terms and conditions.
- Public Reprimand
The licensee or registrant is issued a letter of reprimand resulting from an enforcement action or pursuant to Business and Professions Code Section 495.
- Revocation or Revoked
The license or registration is revoked as a result of enforcement action rendered by the Board. No practice is permitted.
The Board or Court has ordered the Board's Decision to not be enforced pending further action.
The revocation or suspension is postponed, and the licensee or registrant is put on probation.
The licensee or registrant is prohibited from practicing for a specific period of time.
- Voluntary Surrender/Surrender of License
The licensee or registrant turns in the license or registration while charges are still pending. The right to practice is ended.
- Writ of Mandate
The licensee or registrant has appealed the Board's Decision to the Superior Court.
Enforcement Actions - September 2018
- Sharon Sears Dunas, LMFT 17785
- Sylvia B. Lane, LMFT 5872
- Holly A. Lien, LMFT 35076
- Marcela Molina, LMFT 48232
- Frances Politeo, LCSW 17186
- Roslyn M. Schwartz, LMFT 14924
- Catriona Waters, AMFT 89751
- Emily Wing Zavala, LCSW 64032
- Petition to Revoke Probation
- Shahla Faith Chapman, AMFT 92967
- Hoyt Marshall, AMFT 101365
- Rebecca Gold, LPCC 847
- Shannon M. Helmle, LMFT 84307
- Robert Rollo La Berge, LMFT 22307
- George Efrain Montoya, LMFT 37364
- Vivian Phi, AMFT 85069
- Serenity Bowen, LCSW 23271
- Nolan Jason Bradley, ASW 79064
- Heather Katherine Bridge, AMFT 93527
- Joseph Neal Edwards, LMFT 87660
- Karen Toribio Floro, AMFT 96271
- Carrie Lynn Friedman, AMFT 90630
- Edward Gallegos, AMFT 71751
- Marlena Hunter, AMFT 71077
- Scott Sanford Johnson, AMFT 76863
- Renee Garcia Miller, LMFT 43207
- Karen Elizabeth Mooney, LMFT 44724
- Pedram Moshfegh, AMFT 109651
- Stuart William Neft, AMFT 109424 & APCC 5649
- Melva Eugenia Nickleberry, AMFT 73922
- Jill Dunlop Yeomans, LMFT 28828
- Online Complaint Form
- Consumer Complaint Form and Authorization Release
- Section 801, 802 - Report of Settlement, Judgment, or Arbitration Awards
- Section 803 - Reporting Requirements for Court Clerks
- Section 805 - Health Facility Reporting Form
- Section 805 - Health Facility or Peer Review Reporting Form